Warehouse Storage Drive In Racking Type Industrial Steel Heavy Duty
Drive in / thru Pallet Rack provide ideal solution for the same
category, bulk quantity products a high density storage. With fewer
aisle and better cube utilization, it saves up to 75% pallets
compares to pallet storage rack system since all the pallets are
stored back-to-back, flooring-to-ceiling.
Drive-in Pallet Rack System (LIFO): The Roll-formed rack system
shares each storage bay as the entry and also exit point to realize
“Last in First out” inventory retrieval organization.
Drive-thru Pallet Rack System (FIFO): Loading from the entry point
and unloading from the exit point, First in First Out inventory
retrieval organization.Forklift can access from either aisle.
Due to the cost-effective bulk storage as well as the guaranteed
stock rotation, Drive in / thru Pallet Rack is more often used in
Freezers. Contact Unisource for getting a quote today.
Unisource Drive in Pallet Racking Components:
Features of Drive in Pallet Racking:
Load Rails are constructed of durable structural angle steel,
providing increased strength and abuse resistance. Standard
1. Structural angle rails "guide" pallets, ease of use and
2. Flared rail entry ends allow easy bay access
3. Space-saver low profile arms increase clearance and decrease
possible product damage
4. Welded rail stops prevent loads from being pushed off, improving
5. 75mm vertical adjust-ability
6. Welded aisle-load arms to eliminate hazardous load projections
7. Grade 5 hardware
Specification of Drive in Pallet Racking:
Warehouse drive in rack pallet racking storage system
|1:Loading capacity: 500-4,000 kgs /layer.|
2. Height: 1,000-11,000mm
3. Depth: 400-1,500mm
4. Length: 1,500-3,300mm
Racking sizes can be custom-design.
|1. Upright sections: 80*60, 90*65/70, 100*70, 120*90/95, etc.|
2. Box beam sections: 80*50, 100*50, 110*50, 120*50, 140*50,etc.
3. Horizontal & diagonal braces, row spacer,upright footplates,
safety locking pins, bolts& nuts, anchors and all necessary
|Pitch||50.8mm, 75mm and 76.2mm|
|Surface Treatment||High-quality Powder Coating Finish|
|Certificate||CE, ISO9001: 2008|
Situations of using a Drive in / thru Pallet Racking System:
1. Drive-In pallet racking is used to store many pallets of a
similar product. Lift trucks drive into the rack to extract the
first pallet they come to. This is "Last-In, First-Out" storage.
2. Drive-In Pallet Racking are widely used in cold storage
applications, due to the need to store as many pallets as possible
in as little expensive freezer space as possible.
3. When you have seasonal items that move quickly out of your
4. When you have a large amount of similar items that can be stored
in a single pallet position and accessed last-in, first-out
5. If you don't store a wide variety of loads in the rack.
Comparisons of Drive In/Drive-Thru Pallet Rack: & General
Pallet Rack :
Passage Occupation Rate Amounts of Pallet contained
Pallet Rack 56.25% 84p
Drive-In Rack 25% 144p
3~10 years warranty in case that
A) Proper handling during operation, correctly forklift handling
B) Overloading is prohibited
C) Environment request –indoor, dry and not humid circumstance, do
not contact with any corrosive chemical material (for zinc plated
and powder coated products, no limitation for hot dip galvanized)
D) We will take full responsibility for any manufacturing defect is
identified after arrival, would either refund or reship good
products to you.
Get a quote today:
- Drawing (if available) of rack; if not, we can offer CAD design
service for you
- Size of your warehouse (Length x Width x Clear height)
- Storage requirement on the cargo(temperature etc)
- Size (W*D*H) & weight of pallet (after loading)
- How many layers you would like
- Parameter of your forklift ( to decide the width of aisle between
- The color you want